Tuesday, July 14, 2009

.6. Blog Hop

So I've decided to do this blog hop thing (when I have time) since it seems kinda cool! This week's theme is:

Three Things you Didn't Know About Me


1) I have a temper.

(photo courtesy of Tambako the Jaguar)

2) I LOVE my Chi flat iron and would be SO lost without it.


(photo courtesy of kopephotography {{Jill}})

3) I could be a beach bum and not think twice about it. I adore the ocean, beach, and Hawaiian lifestyle!! Maybe someday.. :D


(photo courtesy of PatrickSmithPhotography)


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Just blog hopping....I love the ocean ......Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you through the Blog Hop, which is such a great way to find blogs that we otherwise might never have the chance to see. What a pretty blog layout you have! :)

    We'll be starting a new meme called Small World Saturday on August 1. I hope that you'll join us; it should be lots of fun!

    Ali and Carleen from Egypt Everlasting

    ReplyDelete