Wednesday, July 8, 2009

.3. Almost Friday

Ack, I only have 1 more full day before nursing school starts. Where oh where did my two weeks go?! My last day at DRH was on June 26, 2009. I have no idea where the time went.

Got all of my school supplies today:
3 inch 3 ring binder
loose leaf notebook paper
pens
pencils
highlighters
rubber bands
index cards
and probably 1 or 2 other things I'm forgetting.

Mom, Anna, and I also went to eat at Chili's and then went to the mall in OKC today. Anna got to go to Build-A-Bear and made a bear named Raspberry with a white and pink sequined dress. She loves it! She also got a couple of new dresses from baby Gap (my fave being the blue maxi dress that Madonna's daugher also has) and she also got a new pair of brown gladiator sandles from Dillard's. The girl has definitely got style. We also got baby Deacon a little outfit that will match his blue and cream colored puppy dog robeez. Only 3 more weeks until that sweet babe will be here.

Be back tomorrow with a cute pic from my cell phone of Anna eating at Chili's and I will have to get a picture of her in her dress and with Raspberry. I'm off to bed as it is 11:17 PM now!

No comments:

Post a Comment