Sunday, August 2, 2009

.14. August already?

I can't believe that today is August 2nd! Wow, this year has flown. Well parts of it anyway. Seems like it took forever for nursing school to start, but now I've been in class for almost 1 month (first day was July 10)!

Yesterday mom and I went to OKC for some retail therapy. LOL Hey, shopping really does help when you're depressed and down. I feel lots better today because I got to get out of the house and just go. We both got new purses, I got a new watch AND new bedding! My old bedding was too short and this was on SALE (like $100.00 cheaper on sale!) so I love it! It was a bed in a bag so it came with a comforter, sheet set, pillow shams, and bedskirt! The sheets are now in the dryer and I can't wait to put them on the bed.

Here's some pictures of my loot.

Purse:


Watch:


Bedding:

The best part about all of these purchases was that EVERYTHING was on sale. Gotta love a good bargain! Now I'm off to go study for school. Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment